Backcountry Film Festival
“The Backcountry Film Festival is produced each year by Winter Wildlands Alliance as a celebration of the human-powered experience and a gathering place for the backcountry snowsports community.”
-Winter Wildlands Alliance
Friends of the Inyo is proud to have hosted the Backcountry Film Festival since 2016. Screenings are hosted in Lone Pine, Bishop, and Mammoth. We have popcorn, beer, and wine for sale and we have a raffle with great prizes donated by supporters, local businesses, and corporate sponsors. To learn more about the films, visit winterwildlands.org.
If you plan on coming to the Backcountry Film Festival, here are some useful tips:
- In our effort to reduce waste, we will not have single-use cups available. Please bring your reusable cup for drinks. Thank you for helping us reduce our waste!
- Or, purchase a Friends of the Inyo Klean Kanteen stainless steel pint cup, available for purchase at the bar.
- We will be raffling off over $4,000 worth of gear! You could win big!
- Doors open at 6pm and the snow starts at 7pm. Come early to grab a pint of June Lake Brewing craft brew in your new pint cup and mingle.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.