- This event has passed.
June Lake Trails Day – 11th Annual
June 26 from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Ring in summer in the high country with the eleventh annual June Lake Trails Day! Join us for a fun morning of maintaining popular trails and picking up trash and fishing line around the lakes.
We’ll meet you with coffee at the June Lake Community Center (90 W Granite Ave) at 8:30am on Saturday, June 26.
All ages welcome. Please wear trail work-appropriate clothing and closed-toed shoes, and bring water and sun protection. Thank you to our partners, the June Lake Trails Committee, Mono county, June Lake Brewing, and the Inyo National Forest.
Social distancing and mask wearing will be required; be sure to bring a mask!
Proposed projects and itinerary
- Proposed projects and itinerary (may change):
- Sign install at Parker Lake & Parker Bench Trails intersection
- Sign install at Reversed Peak Junction & bottom of west TH on North Shore
- Gull Lake sign install and trash pickup
- Painting of Gull Lake kiosk
- Food will be provided afterward by a caterer. An open air lunch and speaker will occur at June Lake Community Park.
Please send any questions about the event to Alex@friendsoftheinyo.org.
All events on public lands are subject to approval by their respective land management agencies, and are not guaranteed in location, number of participants, or activity until permits are finalized.