- This event has passed.
Fall Highball 2019 with Friends of the Inyo
November 2, 2019 from 8:00 am - November 3, 2019 from 10:00 pm
6 reasons to Visit Friends of the Inyo’s Table at the Fall highball
- Good Karma – Sign up for our annual Fall Highball cleanup and trail day on Sunday.
- Warm hands – FOI Staff will dress your steel pint with our Free “Send Responsibly” coozies.
- Schwag! – Take a look at our new Tshirts for sale and grab some free stickers to dress up your whip
- Meet the BLM! – Ask any questions to our local recreation team at the Bureau of Land Management.
- Get Involved – Sign up for email updates and learn more about our upcoming programs like the Climbing Ranger and Trail Ambassador Program.
- Free Breakfast! – Learn More about the volunteer breakfast and helping with the Sunday Climbing area cleanup (Includes free coffee and Bagels!)
Download the Fall Highball 2019 schedule here
Event Schedule and suggestions
Abridged Schedule of Events with *Friends of the Inyo’s suggestions
Event Locations & Times:
Social Hour—Friday, Nov 2 @ 5:30pm: Downtown Bishop (232 N Main St. Bishop, CA 93514) *Meet at the Friends of the Inyo Table for free coozie! Ask about the volunteer event Sunday.
Films—Friday Nov 2 @ 7:30pm: Bishop Twin Theatre (237 N Main St. Bishop, CA 93514)
After Party—Friday, Nov 2 @ 9:00pm: Downtown Bishop (232 N Main St. Bishop, CA 93514)
Clinics—Saturday, Nov 3 @ 8:00am: Downtown Bishop (232 N Main St. Bishop, CA 93514)
Yoga—Saturday, Nov 3 @ 4:30pm and Sunday Nov 4 @ 7:00am: FlowMotion Yoga and Pilates (168 W. Line St.)
Climber Party—Saturday, Nov 3 @ 4:00pm: Downtown Bishop (232 N Main St. Bishop, CA 93514) *Try on a new Tshirt from Friends of the Inyo’s table. Also sign up for Sunday!
Slideshow—Saturday, Nov 3 @ 8:00pm: Bishop Twin Theatre (237 N Main St. Bishop, CA 93514)
Volunteer Breakfast—Sunday, Nov 4 @ 8:30am: Downtown Bishop (232 N Main St. Bishop, CA 93514) *Fuel up for picking up trash and trail work at your climbing areas!
Map of the festival area
Photos from 2018