What a year it’s been! 2018 saw our Stewardship program tally some impressive numbers:
- We put on over 20 different volunteer events,
- which allowed us to engage over 400 volunteers for a whopping 1,919 hours of volunteer work!
- Through those volunteer events, our Trail Ambassadors, and Stewardship Crews, we picked up over 2,000 pounds of trash from our public lands front and backcountries,
- monitored 518.5 miles of trails,
- and removed 105 logs from said trails.
Numbers are great, but why tell you what we did when we can show you? Here are some photos highlighting Friends of the Inyo stewarding in 2018:
A thousand thanks to all who joined us to give back to the public lands we love in 2018. We hope you’ll join us at one of our events in 2019.
Til then, happy ‘venturing!
Comments are closed.