April 26-28, 2019
Registration is now open to all!
How to register:
2. Enter your contact information.
3. Choose the events you wish to attend for Saturday AM, Saturday PM, and Sunday AM.
4. Choose whether you’d like to attend dinner on Saturday night.
5. Choose whether you’d like to sponsor a trip leader’s meal.
6. Purchase your exclusive Owens Lake Bird Festival steel pint cup.
*In an effort to reduce our waste, WE WILL NOT HAVE DISPOSABLE CUPS at the event.
Purchase a steel pint cup or bring your own reusable cup!
7. Choose your t-shirt size if you’d like to purchase one.
We are ONLY selling t-shirts by pre-order. There will be no t-shirts available for sale at the event.
8. Fill in the last of the contact information details.
9. Complete your payment through PayPal.
One-Trip Pass – $40
Unlimited Trip Pass – $75
Dinner – $40
Sponsor a Dinner for a Trip Leader – $40
T-Shirt – $20
Klean Kanteen Pint Cup – $10
Our newest video includes the history of Owens Lake and the Bird Festival
Check out this inspirational short film about Owens Lake, Mike Prather, and the importance of being present.
The following businesses are providing direct support to this year’s festival:
Friends of the Inyo Business Supporters in Lone Pine