2019 Festival dates April 26-28
Registration is now open to members and non-members!
Here’s how to register:
1. Click HERE to go to the registration site.
2. Enter your contact information.
3. Choose the events you wish to attend for Saturday AM, Saturday PM, and Sunday AM.
4. Choose whether you’d like to attend dinner on Saturday night.
5. Choose whether you’d like to sponsor a trip leader’s meal.
6. Purchase your exclusive Owens Lake Bird Festival steel pint cup.
*In an effort to reduce our waste, WE WILL NOT HAVE DISPOSABLE CUPS at the event.
Purchase a steel pint cup or bring your own reusable cup!
7. Choose your t-shirt size if you’d like to purchase one.
We are ONLY selling t-shirts by pre-order. There will be no t-shirts available for sale at the event.
8. Fill in the last of the contact information details.
9. Complete your payment through PayPal.
Your registration is complete!
One-Trip Pass – $40
Unlimited Trip Pass – $75
Dinner – $40
Sponsor a Dinner for a Trip Leader – $40
T-Shirt – $20
Klean Kanteen Pint Cup – $10
Our newest video includes the history of Owens Lake and the Bird Festival
Check out this inspirational short film about Owens Lake, Mike Prather, and the importance of being present.